ASK PC EXPERTS NEW REFUND POLICY
The Annual Subscription Support Plans require a twelve month commitment and are only refundable within 30 days of subscription. However, subject to pure discretion of company management upon merits of an individual case, payment would be fully refunded if for any reason you are not wholly satisfied with the service, we will make every effort to resolve the issue. If you are still not satisfied with the same, we offer a money back policy as follows:
We have a 30 days money back policy with following terms and conditions.
NO REFUNDS FOR MONTHLY/ QUATERLY PLANS
FOR INCIDENT BASED PLANS
- If you wish to cancel your services we will refund you 85% of the charge + transaction charges.
- Once the Support ticket is closed, the issue will be considered as Closed and NO REFUND will be entertained after that
You can email or chat with us to unsubscribe. However we will NOT issue a full refund once you cancel.
For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if ASKPCEXPERTS has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 15 days of the subscription.
If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this ASKPCEXPERTS may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer.
FOR ANNUAL /SMALL BUSINESS PLANS
- 100 percent of plan price will be refunded, if claimed within 30 calendar days of subscribing the plan.
- 30 percent of plan price will be refunded, if claimed within 60 calendar days of subscribing the plan.
- No refund after 60 calendar days of subscribing the plan.
Refunds only are accepted, when any of the following criterions are met:
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan
- 15 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an ASKPCEXPERTS technician.
USER RESPONSIBITY (VERY IMPORTANT)
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
1. Cooperate with the ASKPCEXPERTS Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician's instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
1. The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
2. You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
3. The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with ASKPCEXPERTS support personnel.
2. Software/Data Backup: You understand and agree that ASKPCEXPERTS shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. ASKPCEXPERTS strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
3. Account, Password, and Security: For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify ASKPCEXPERTS immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. ASKPCEXPERTS will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by ASKPCEXPERTS or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY "CUSTOMER DATA") AND SOFTWARE STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ASKPCEXPERTS.COM OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES